So Dragon*Con was a success, mostly (I was sick most of Sunday and missed my Runaways photoshoot plus two big panels I wanted to attend). I managed to take part in like...I think at least 5 different photoshoots. Crazy. I went to a single panel (John Barrowman, with whom I also got my photo taken, which was wonderful, he was wonderful, my life was WONDERFUL), managed to pop into one of the three dealers rooms for about 20 minutes to get some We Love Fine tees, and bought some prints at the art show, but otherwise my four days were entirely composed of cosplaaaaaay. It was crazy, but awesome.
I should be getting the first of my photoshoot pics shortly (Effie, Greek Mythology, and House of M were my main shoots/costumes), and I will post them when they get to me! Lionel and Swoz both took some ridiculously great photos, so I am literally on the edge of my seat waiting to see them posted.
Anyway, I have two cons coming up this fall, I'll be stopping by Ohayocon in January, and then no cons until Dragon*Con next year. I'll be entering graduate school next fall, so I need to save as much money as possible.
But here are my plans covering the rest of this year and all of next!
(- definite costumes, ~ possible costumes)
OHIO COMIC CON (formerly Mid-Ohio Comic Con):
- Loki dress designed by robinade on tumblr
- House of M Polaris?
~ Kate Bishop (circus disguise from Hawkeye #2)
NEW YORK COMIC CON:
- kid Loki
- House of M Polaris
- Loki dress designed by robinade.tumblr.com
~ Karolina Dean
- Captain Marvel!!! (SO EXCITED FOR THIS. doing the long haired version, pretty happy with how cool the wig's looking)
- Effie Trinket
- Sif (white and red body suit. going for a more realistic feel. we'll see what I come up with.)
- Tyene Sand (A Song of Ice and Fire, for our Sandsnakes group)
- Moondragon (Guardians of the Galaxy...adventures in bald caps!)
~ Sailor Iron Man
~ Themis (Greek Mythology, Goddess of Justice)
~ Scarlet Witch Marvel NOW! redesigned costume...I'd LOVE to cosplay this. I'm absolutely in love with the design, but I don't know how likely it is for next year...